Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989) is an American country-pop singer-songwriter, musician and actress.
- Taylor appeared in Cyrus's film 'Hannah Montana: The Movie".
- Taylor Swift was been mentioned numerous times on "Hannah Montana".
- Taylor once stated that Miley was there when she was filming the music video for "Love Story", and she met an actor who was in the video with her, and he ended up playing in Hannah Montana: The Movie.
- On a radio interview Taylor mentioned Miley was excited whenever she could get a good deal, despite being able to easily afford anything.
- They attended the 2008 MTV VMA's together with Katy Perry.
- Taylor went to the Hannah Montana: The Movie premier with Miley.
- Taylor Wrote "You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home".
- They sung together at the 2009 Grammys.
- Taylor went to Miley's 16th Birthday Party.
- Miley dated Patrick Schwarzengger, whom Taylor had once been romantically linked to.
- Miley gave an interview with Marie Claire magazine, claming that she didn't understand the so-called "violence revenge" theme in the Bad Blood music video and saying that it didn't set a good example. Miley was criticized for her comments with many accusing her of dissing Taylor just to further draw more attention to herself and her hosting gig at the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards, which took place in Los Angeles on August 30, 2015. Miley even went so far as to diss Taylor's circle of friends in an interview.